Saturday, April 28, 2012

Note Card

Today I've decided to post a card that I made a while ago.  I posted it on Splitcoast Stampers for entry in a challenge at memascrafts before I started my blog.  Today I decided to write a note to a friend using this card, and so decided to post it here.  It's just a cute girlfriend card, good for any occasion, which is why it has no sentiment.  I used a friend's stamp and ink so I don't know what I used, but I think my friend will like it. 



I find it nice to sometimes create cards without sentiments.  Then I can either use it as a note card or add any sentiment that I would like when I have a need for that card.  Does that work for you?

In a couple of days, we'll be having a new challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  Be on the look out!  I hope you entered the challenge that ends tomorrow night - hurry, it's not too late to enter our CAS challenge with a twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!