Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's the Weekend!

I hope you're enjoying this Memorial Day Weekend!  I'm displaying another birthday card.  This one is for a friend of mine - my first crafting buddy.  I met this sweet lady at a scrapbooking class which I decided to take to find out how to scrap.  That's when I found out scrapbooking and card making (can) go hand in hand.  She and I have been friends ever since.  We've since taken workshops together many times.  She makes beautiful cards and sends me one on my birthday every year.  We also exchange handmade Christmas cards.


Supplies:  Cardstock:  K&Company, my stash; Inks: Memento Grape Jelly, CTMH Black; Cricut Lite Bloom Cart; Ribbon & Bling, my stash; Stamps: Blessed, Birthday Script, Chart Chatter, Birthday (all CTMH); Fiskars Corner Punch/Embosser; Sharpie; Pop Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!