Friday, December 20, 2013

A Christmas Card

This is the first year I handmade every Christmas card that we mailed.  Last year I used the last of my store bought cards.  I had been mailing and/or handing out some hand made and some store bought (left over from before I started card making).  We don't have a large Christmas card list - only about 30-40, so it wasn't as if I had to make hundreds of cards.  I officially got started in October, although I had made a few for challenges earlier.  Anyhooo, here's one:


Everything is from my stash.  The stamp, sentiment and ink are CTMH.  The DP and card stock were actually scraps.  The card base is Recollections.

I'm entering these challenges:  Aud Sentiments Challeng Blog #96 - Christmas; Milk Coffee Challenge - Any Christmas Creation; and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It Out.

One of my dance groups is performing at a nursing home this afternoon.  And this evening I'm performing with another group at Global Winter Wonderland at Turner Field in Atlanta.  So I'm off to get my costumes together.  Happy Crafting to you!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your dance engagement sounds like such fun. I see you're in Atlanta, I'm about 2 hrs north of you, in SC (Greenville are). Love your pretty blue Santa. Good for you in doing all handmade cards. This one's a beauty too. I did more handmade ones this year than before, but still used some store bought from a supply we've had. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card and great image. Love the non traditional colors and the image in blue. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!