Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Christmas Tag

I made 10 tags like this to put on small gifts for the ladies in my card making group which meets weekly. The gift exchange will take place tomorrow.  I used my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cart. The cardstock and DP are retired  from CTMH (over a year old!). I used Stickles on the tree and Liquid Pearls for the snow.  I put the names on the back with Post It tape so the ladies could remove it and then use the tag themselves on a gift.


Here's what the tags look like on the packages:


I bought little cello bags from Joann's.  Each contains 2 rolls of Washi tape wrapped in white tissue.  I hope the ladies like them :)

I'm entering these challenges:  Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog #17 - Christmas Tags; Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge Blog #146 - Happy Holidays; Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes.


3 comments:

  1. They may look simple but they are absolutely perfect, Sheila! I am sure your friends really appreciate this! Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is not to like Sheila! Great gift idea and great tags to go with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at DCD, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!