Saturday, January 10, 2015

Feel Better

Brrr! It's cold as all get out here this morning.  With the wind chill, it's 10 degrees...I hope you're enjoying better weather than we are, but I know a lot of you are not. Try to stay warm. I'm posting a feel better card for a friend who's just a bit under the weather. It's a quick and easy card:


The cascading hearts are from my new Confetti Stencil from Heidi Swapp. The stencil also has hearts and dots. I used a dobber and Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  The tea pot is from a Graphic 45/Hampton Art/Sizzix stamp and framelits set. I stamped it on paper from my stash and popped it up. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink. I added sequins from my stash.

Since the stamp/die and Distress Ink are NUBUS (Never Been Used Schtuff) that I've had for over a year, I'm entering Darnell's NUBUS Challenge #3. I'm also entering Virginia's View Challenge #11-Clean Slate and Simon Says Monday Challenge (Old & New). I've told you the old, the new is the stencil. I just bought it about a week or so ago. I'm also entering Just Us Girls #275-Trend Week Stencil.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card - Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila this is delightful. Loving the spray of hearts.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friend feels better soon. This should make her smile! I could use a big pot of tea today. It was 6 degrees outside when I woke up this morning. Brrr! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love your cascading hearts (I think we used the same stencil :) ) This is sure to cheer your friend up. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image for a feel better card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure has been cold!!! But we are used to having cold, I can't imagine it being that cold in your neck of the woods Sheila! With the wind chill we have been in the negative digits, just not fit for man or beast. I love your CAS get well card Sheila! That image is perfect and I love the hearts, showing the love that went into this card. I hope your friend feels better soon too. Great challenges with this card as well. Stay warm!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this card will make your friend smile. Very pretty, love the teapot! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love all the little hearts! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling card! Love the cute hearts. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your friend will instantly feel better when she gets your pretty card, Sheila! I love your design, especially the cascading hearts! I haven't seen the weather for the nation in a couple of days, but I do hope the severe cold has moved on and it's not quite so bad. Thank you so much entering your card in my NBUS Challenge #3! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!