Sunday, March 15, 2015

613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes-Option Caffeine & a Freebie

Here's our new challenge at 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with the Option Caffeine. This is National Caffeine Awareness Month. We'd like you to use an image having something to do with caffeine - coffee, tea, soda or chocolate, for example. We also have a freebie for you so be sure to stop by. Our sponsors are the Drawn with Character store - a new sponsor - Bugaboo Stamps, and the Fitztown store. I used a cute image from Bugaboo:



I colored the tea cup and tea bag with Spectrum Noirs and used a scalloped circle Nestability to cut it out. The cookies and sentiment are from retired Close to My Heart sets. The card stock and DP are from my stash.

I'm entering these challenges:  Sister Act Card Challenge #97 - Anything Goes; Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog #50 - Anything Goes; and Through the Craft Room Door March 10-16 - Anything Goes.

I hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute image and adirable card. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. A new AG challenge starts tomorrow. I hope you will join us.
    Cindy
    Cre8iveCindy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!