Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Celebrate Spring

Hi, there!  Today I have a card celebrating Spring. It was a fun card to make.


The patterned paper is from my stash.  The paper pieced rainbow and the clouds are from a retired set from Close to My Heart - A Rainbow. I've had it for years and never used it. The sentiment is a wooden block from the $1 bin at Michael's - when the bins contained $1 items - LOL!! I used Distress Ink to create the background. My other inks are Memento. I added a few sequins from my stash for sparkle. Of course, I used clear Wink of Stella on the rainbow.

I am entering these challenges:  NBUS #4  (second entry); CAS-ology #140 - Spring; and Crafty Cardmakers and more - #135 - Spring.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila,you are make a very sweet and lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. I love your paper pieced rainbow, it's so bright and cheerful and the gems make lovely raindrops. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful paper piecing & I love the rainbow. Such a beautiful expression of hope as well. Nice presentation of your pretty card with this cute ceramic bunny. Happy Easter, TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card -- Great staging with the bunny! Have a Happy Easter~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Springtime card!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very springy card Sheila! Love that rainbow! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the use of image and colors, Sheila! I absolutely love that rainbow! Wish you and family a very Happy Easter! Thank you so much for all your wonderful support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Sheila! Your Distress Ink background is wonderful. I love that rainbow. And OF COURSE you used your Wink of Stella brush!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!