Sunday, February 28, 2016

613 Avenue Create #165-Anything Goes-Option Lace & Pearls

So how are things with you today?  I hope you have the time to pay us a visit at 613 Avenue Create and join in our latest Anything Goes Challenge with the Option to use Lace and Pearls. Our sponsor is Star Stamps - the DT has some fab projects for your inspiration.  This week my card falls into the Anything Goes category. I used an image I've had for years and, I'm sorry to say, I don't know the name of it. I wanted to make a feminine card so I decided to dig through my stash of uncolored images. This one caught my eye - I colored it up with my Spectrum Noirs, fussy cut it and placed in on a doily.  Since I'm mailing it, I didn't use any pearls. I used a pre-cut colored card base and added a border from my stash. I used a Martha Stewart punch and some scraps to make the butterflies. I think I'll send this to my older sister.  I'll add a sentiment when I mail it.


I may come back to enter some challenges, but I've got to get busy with other things now. Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!