Saturday, September 10, 2016

Apple Card

So how are you today?  I'm feeling fine, happy to be well and happy that it's another sun shiny day. Today I'm posting a card I made using a retired Close to My Heart set that I have had for years. Solid images were so hard for me to stamp pre-MISTI (which is probably why I hadn't used this set before).


Challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Stamp It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
Just Us Girls #360 - Use Sequins
Brown Sugar Challenge #215  - Anything Goes 

Image: Close to My Heart (retired)
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart (retired)
Ink:  Close to My Heart
Dies:  Scalloped Nestabilities
Papers:  My Stash
Accessories:  My Stash

I like this CAS card. It's going to our grandniece - my sweet baby girl who is almost 16!

Thanks for visiting!






10 comments:

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheila, your grandniece is going to love it, Sheila! The colors are delightful with this Apple card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stamp It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila! Such a fun card for your grand niece! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a delight Sheila!! I love those apples, they stamped beautifully with the Misti. Isn't the Misti an amazing tool?!! Love the fun polka dots and I'm sure your grandniece will love this card too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sheila, she will cherish it! I love the offset framing for your delicious polka-dotted apples!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those apples looks delish! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, love all the polka dot patterns. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the scallops and angled placement of the elements. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Love the apples! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You & Misti did a fine job on getting these cheerful apples stamped perfectly inked. I love the scallop frame behind the scallop of the focal image, what nifty design layout. Like the bright red combined with the soft yellow and the subtle neutral background. So glad you are feeling all better these days. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!