Monday, November 6, 2017

613 Avenue Create #203 Anything Goes-Option 3D Card

Hello, crafty friends!  Our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this month has the option to create a 3D card. I actually used my Cricut to make a french fry box as packaging for a gift for a card making friend. I added some bling and a sentiment cut out from some DP in my stash. Cute, don't you think? And it was quick and easy to make.


Cricut cartridge:  Close to my Heart Art Philosophy
Card stock, DP and bling:  My stash
 
Challenges:
Make My Monday #58 - Anything But a Card
Crafting with Friends #53 - Anything Goes 


blog badge       
Make My Monday Challenge Blog
  
 Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. a very cute idea!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to package up a gift Sheila! I love your fry box and I love how you decorated it, but mostly I love the goodies you got your card making friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you on dusting off your cricut. Love the pink fry box fixed up all pretty and especially the yummy contents. Way to go! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!