Thursday, June 14, 2012

Design Team Call at Jackson's Digital Expressions

Hi, Everyone!  Jackson's Digital Expressions is looking for new DT members.  We are working hard on making JDE a premier challenge site and would like a few more dedicated crafters to help us do so.  You don't need DT experience so don't let a lack of experience keep you from applying.  This is the first time I've ever been on a design team, and I can confirm that all our experienced DT members are friendly, patient, understanding and very helpful.  They've made me feel right at home and have given me lots of help and many useful tips. Click on the above link, then click on the Design Team Call tab on the top.  You'll find out exactly what we're looking for and what we offer.  This is a wonderful opportunity, one you don't want to pass up.  Maybe you'll be my new teamie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!