Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mema's June Challenge

The June Challenge at Mema's Crafts is Just Words - no images allowed.  The words are the focal point.  I had fun with this challenge. I'm really proud of this card because I used scraps to make it.  While the design is CAS, I think the DP makes it appear less CAS than it really is.  Anyway, here's my card:

Supplies:  Cardstock: Recollections; DP: CTMH Magnifique; Ink:  CTMH Pacifica; Sentiment: CTMH I Am (promotional stamp set); Punches: Marvy Scallop Circle (1-1/2"), EK Success Circle (1"); Pearls and Brad: Recollections; Misc: Pop dots, Corner Chomper

I'm also entering this card in challenges at Make It Monday and Word Art Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Sheila! Welcome to Word Art Wednesday Challenges, and THANK YOU for playing along. We're so glad that you decided to play along in this week's challenge. Your sentiment is a beautiful focal point, and these deep colors really set off the card beautifully. You are always welcome to save our free word art each week to use in your projects as well, if you choose. Thanks for sharing this beautiful art with us, Sheila. We hope that you will join us again next week for another fun challenge, and continue to play along each week and share your beautiful art with us in our challenges. It really blesses us to see it!
    Have a great week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I have some sweet blog candy available on my personal blog and hope you will stop by.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card hunnie, Love the rich colours of the paper and such a lovely sentiment..
    Thank you for joining us this week at Make It Monday.....

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The colors go so well together. The sentiment is so heart warming.

    Thanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sheila. Background paper is darling. Thanks for the congrats, I did not know. I will go over and check out the site. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!