Friday, June 1, 2012

Yes, Virginia, I'm Inspired

I saw a fun challenge on Virginia Lu's blog.  I admire Virginia's creativity and style and visit her blog quite often.  Here's the inspiration for her challenge:



Virginia's challenge gave me a chance to use a newly purchased stamp set from CTMH - Joyful Jar.  I have to learn to take better pictures, but, anyway, here's my card:


Supplies:  Cardstock: Reflections; DP: The Paper Studio: Inks:  Memento Lilac Posies, Tangelo, CTMH Blush, Desert Sand, Sunflower, Pear, Dutch Blue; Stamps:  CTMH Joyful Jar, From Me to You; Corner Chomper, pop dots.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila! I just wanted to stop in and say hello and tell you that your card using the CTMH jar is wonderful. I love the vibrant colors and with a still clean and simple look. The sentiment partly on the image and then following up at the bottom, looks fantastic! The extra touch of inking the edges is superb. :)
    Thank you so much for your very kind words you left on my blog as well. Your time and comment is truly appreciated.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead. :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, beautiful colors and design with the new stamp! What a GREAT way to showcase this stamp set and I love how you were inspired ! Thanks so much for taking the challenge with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super adorable. Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!