Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Heart Cards for My Little Valentines

Today I'm showing some Valentine cards I made for my grandson and my grandniece.  I used the same design, but the papers and colors are taylored one for a boy and one for a girl.  They, however, are not strictly kid cards - I could send them to any adult.  I hope my youngsters like them, and I hope you do too!

For my grandson:

For my grandniece:

The DP is from CTMH, but I don't know the names since I used scraps.  The red cardstock is Recollections.  The white cardstock, inks and stamps are CTMH.  The baker's twine and heart punch are Martha Stewart.

I'm entering these challenges: Addicted to CAS #5 - HEART,  Make it Monday - Anything Goes, and The PinkElephant - Hearts.

12 comments:

  1. Love your cards sure your Grands will love them tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the owl card on MIM and wanted to take a closer look. Both cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET cards, Sheila! I love the composition of both cards. I adore how you display the cards also! Your Grandson and Grandniece are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful valentines creations Sheila. The recipients are going to love them.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two sweet cards! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fun Valentines, lovely papers and images. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Sheila. The first is perfect for a male and the second is just right for your niece. Thanks for the visit.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so cute, and I love how you have changed them to be feminine and masculine ones! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards,love the colours and your papers and images are lovely....I'm sure your Grandchildren will love them...Thank you so much for your lovely comment and visit...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I'm sure your grandkids will absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful heart cards. Your grands will love them. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Valentines! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!