Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Card for my Grandson

Hi, there!  I almost forgot to post this card that I made for my Grandson for Easter.  He's getting to be a big boy, but he still loves a treat from Granny and Grandpa.  I added texture to the egg with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The ribbon is Martha Stewart and so is the bunny punch. The grass is from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cart; the sentiment is from CTMH also.  Everything is from my stash!


I'm entering this card in these challenges:  Send A Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes, Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes,  Stamping Dragon Challenge - Easter, and 4 Crafty Chicks - Easter.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Egg and the texture you added to it! I hope your grandson loves this adorable Easter card too. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at SDD. Good Luck.

    Hugs

    Jo (DT)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!