Sunday, September 29, 2013

613 Avenue Create #39 - Create Your Own Challenge Option

Good Morning!  We're having crisp and sunny Fall days, and I love it!  Today is the start of another Anything Goes Challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  You have the option to Create Your Own Challenge - what fun!  Use this chart if you so like:

                                     

Our sponsors this week are Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and The Paper Shelter.  I used Dr. Digi's Golf Clubs image.


I used:  1.  Image & Sentiment;  2.  Die Cut (the clouds);  3.  Stickles (on the clouds); 4.  Sequins; and 5.  Faux Stitching (around the golf bag).  I must say, I had a lot of fun with this card.  I used corrugated paper for the grass.  I fussy cut the golf bag and club after coloring with Sharpies and water color pencils, and then used a black Sharpie around the cut edges. I have the need for lots of golf cards since it is my husband's passion.  Our grandson also loves to golf as do several of our friends and relatives.

The sentiment is CTMH  "Splendid Day."  The ink is CTMH Pacifica; The cardstock and corrugated paper are from my stash.

I'm entering these challenges:  Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple; Creative Corner Challenges - The Great Outdoors; 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

Have fun with our challenge and post your entry.  Winners from last week are on the site.  Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Cute masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with that corrugated grass, and the glittery clouds! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympa !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! So many cute elements...that grass is GREAT and the sparkly clouds are perfect. I know your hubby was proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!