Friday, October 25, 2013

A Halloween Card

Happy Fall, Y'All! Today I'm posting a Halloween card for my grandniece.  She's almost a teen (her birthday is next month).  She still loves Halloween treats, so I made a card highlighting my favorite Halloween treat - candy corn.  (My husband and I have already eaten two bags, so I'm not buying any more - LOL!)



I had fun putting the candy corn in the jar.  I even did a bit of masking at the bottom of the jar - go, me! I think purple, black and orange are great Halloween colors.  Cardstock: my stash; Stamps: CTMH Joyful Jar and Remarkable Wreath; Ink: CTMH Black.  I colored the candy corn with Sharpies and added American Crafts Baker's Twine.

I'm entering these challenges:  Simons Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Halloween or Halloween Colors, and Happy Campers Challenge - Halloween.


1 comment:

  1. Fun card! I love all these candy corns, and it's perfect for a teen. Thanks for playing along with us in the Halloween/Halloween Colors challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!