Saturday, December 21, 2013

Die Cut Christmas Tree

Wow, I just realized that I need to post some more of the Christmas cards that I made.  I used a friend's die to cut this beautiful and lacy tree.  I used sticky dots to adhere it to a glitter paper background. The DP is from my stash.  I didn't think it needed a sentiment on the outside.  It was quick and easy, and I love it.


I'm entering these challenges:  Mema's Crafts - Winter or Christmas or Holiday; Less is More - Week 151 - Choose a Previous Challenge as Your Theme - I used Week #146 - Use Designer Paper in a CAS Way; and Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #156 - Last Minute Cards or Any Not Shown Already.

I hope you have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. A very pretty quick and easy card, Sheila! I love the way you have framed your pretty tree!

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love so I could return the flavor and find you! I always love meeting new card artists and I am your newest follower. I'd love it if you followed me, too, if you like! Happy Holidays to you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, I love this one too! It's very elegant all in pink & white. A wonderful Christmas card to bring some joy to the recipient. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila. I really like this card and how you framed it. Very elegant and you're right it doesn't need a greeting at all. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you will visit often to play. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your die cut tree. It looks so exotic! TFS, Happy New Year,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
    This is super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!