Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year - 2014!!!

It's 2014 - can you believe it?!  I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.  I made a set of New Year cards to send to a few friends.


I took the picture in my kitchen where I could sort of get good light on a dark and cloudy yesterday.  Here's a close up so you can see the sentiment a bit better, although it's still in a shadow:


I used three stamp sets:  The numbers and sentiment are CTMH; the champagne classes are from Fiskars. The champagne glasses are Brillance ink and sparkle along with the Liquid Pearl dots.The Memento Tangarine ink and Fiskars set are new to me, gifts from my youngest son. The cardstock is Recollections.  I actually used my Fiskars Stamp Press which I've had for a couple of years and have not used.  It worked great to stamp everything at once - love it!!!

I'm entering these challenges:  Crazy for CAS #34 - Anything Goes; CASology #76 - Party; and Paper Issues - Shiny and New.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this New Year card, beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Simply Cas! Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party on! I love that :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!