Sunday, September 14, 2014

613 Avenue Create #89 - Anything Goes

Hi, Crafty Friends!  The new challenge at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis. So get crafting and show us what you come up with!  Here's my project - a tag. If you look closely, you can see the ribbon at the top. I should have had the ribbon show up better in the picture...


The image is Rick's Single Daffodil.  I colored it with Distress Markers.  You can't really see in the picture, but I lightly chalked the card stock so it is a very light pink, not white.  I added Wink of Stella to the daffodil. There's a band of sparkly ribbon at the bottom, and I placed some rhinestones here and there. Everything except the image is from my stash.

I'm entering these challenges:  Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #46 - Anything Goes; Crafty Catz Challenge #246 - Clean & Simple; Polkadoodles Challenge Week 36 - Tag, You're It.

Before I go, I want to tell you about a surprise for you at 613 Avenue Create:

613 Avenue Create Facebook Contest Alert!!!! 
Today we reveal our official Facebook Feature Badge.  In celebration, we will award one lucky Commenter the chance to work with Graphic / Digital Designer Kathyrne Elizabeth and develop their personal watermark. Best of all...We are footing the bill.
  Visit our Facebook Page and leave a comment.
Here is our new FB Feature Badge.  It will be awarded only on our FB page.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Really nice shading on that flower Sheila! Makes an elegant CAS tag for almost any occassion - or maybe a bookmark?!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is just beautiful Shelia! I love the mat shape with the daffodil on it. You have colored your daffodil so pretty! I love the paper you used for the tag base and the glittery ribbon around the base. Your sprinkles of bling look great. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, this is lovely. Great idea to chalk that soft background behind the pretty flower. I'm in awe of your Distress marker coloring on this stamp, you've got that shading perfectly done. The bottom ribbon sparkled so much, and I loved the added rhinestones. I never know just where to place those. Well done, and TFS. It's a bit cooler in our area the past few days, so hope your area got some of the same coolth. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Sheila! That's beautiful paper and your coloring is fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!