Friday, September 5, 2014

All Patterned Paper

I made a card using all patterned paper so I could enter Virginia's View Challenge this month.  I cut my white card base front on an angle so the inner patterned paper would be visible.  I stamped my flowers on light colored patterned paper also to give them some texture.  I love how the green ink allowed the pattern to show through. Then I fussy cut the flowers and popped them up using foam tape. All papers and ink are Close to My Heart, but I don't know the names. The tiny sentiment was loaned to me by a friend. These are cheerful fall colors.  Everything is from my stash:


It took me a while to work this out, but I do like how it looks. I hope you like it too.  I'm entering these challenges:  Virginia's View #7 - Patterned Paper; Mema's Crafts - September Challenge (Fall Colors); Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - September; and Addicted to Stamps and More #11 - Anything Goes.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a concept! I love your all patterned paper card. Super cute!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of patterned paper! :) Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty design! Thanks for joining us in our September Color Challenge at Mema's Crafts. - Princess DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card turned out fabulous Sheila! I love that paper and the colors, so rich and vibrant fall colors. Your flowers are great too and I love them with that paper. Great job! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts Fall challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very creative, Sheila! I love how colorful it is and how you cut your front at an angle! Excellent use of those patterned papers for Virginia's and Hazel's challenges!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful use of patterned paper! Very cool! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the patterned papers you chose for this card...so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REALLY awesome, Sheila! Love the pops of colors and various patterns on this design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome use of paper!
    Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!