Monday, August 3, 2015

613 Avenue Create #135-Anything Goes-Option Happy Birthday

Hi, friends!  This week's challenge at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes with a Happy Birthday option. Our sponsors are the Chubby Mermaid and Melonheadz Illustrations.  I've used the Technology Pack from Melonheadz - the computer is such a cool image, don't you think?!  Here's my card:



I colored the computer with my Spectrum Noirs. It's hard to tell, but it's popped up with foam tape. All papers are from my stash. The stars are leftover die cuts from a previous project. I used a Close to My Heart retired alpha set to create my sentiment and then cut it into a banner shape.


2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't see your card Sheila, I don't know if my computer isn't showing it to me or what. So frustrating! But I will check back later to see if I can see it then. Sounds really cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know my card didn't show up, Brenda. I don't know what happened, but I hope it's fixed now. I actually had the same problem with my card on the 613 Avenue Create blog also.

      Delete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!