Sunday, September 13, 2015

613 Avenue Create #141-Anything Goes-Option "Love Me Do"

We all know the Beatles...one of my favorite songs is "Love Me Do."  This week our optional twist at 613 Avenue Create is to show us your interpretation of that iconic song. Our sponsors are STAMPlorations, Bugaboo, and Eureka Stamps. Here's my card using Eureka Stamps Heart Frame image.


I embossed the white core cardstock from my stash using a Sizzix embossing folder.  Then I sanded the cardstock so the musical notes would pop.  I colored the digi using my Spectrum Noir markers, added a Close to My Heart sentiment and some orange hearts left over from a previous project. The lacy heart is popped up. The edges of the card are distressed with brown ink. I really like how this turned out, even though there's a bit of a glare which washed out the color somewhat. Please forgive my photography.

I'm entering these challenges:  Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes; Kitty bee Designs #56 - Make Music; and Addicted to Stamps #161- Anything Goes.

Pay us a visit at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see your entry in our challenge this week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. :-D
    Thank you for joining us at Aloha Friday Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again.
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!