Sunday, January 17, 2016

613 Avenue Create #159-Anything Goes-Option Stylish & Elegant

Today is the birthday of our First Lady Michelle Obama. In her honor, our Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create has the option to create a stylish and elegant card.  Mrs. Obama carries herself with grace and elegance always. I'm sure she's having a wonderful birthday.


My card uses an image from our sponsor Beccy's Place - Pink Iris. The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette is also a sponsor. As usual, everything is from my stash. I embossed the card front and used paper doilies as a background for the flower image. The image is cut using a Nestie. I dusted the background with chalk after coloring the iris with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used a die for the sentiment. Finally, I added some pink pearls. I think this card will be my older sister's birthday card, by the way.

Please do take the time to visit, check out last week's winners, and enter this challenge.  We just love seeing your projects.

I'm entering these challenges:  A Gem of a Challenge #160- Female Birthday; Crafty Friends #23 - Anything Goes; Crafting with Friends #12- Anything Goes.

I hope you're able to get some crafting in today :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sheila, Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so lovely... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done the First Lady proud with this card Sheila, it is very beautiful and of course I love the pink. Your coloring looks beautiful. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty great for the springtime!

    Thanks for joining us at crafting with friends

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!