Sunday, January 31, 2016

613 Avenue Create #161-Anything Goes-Twist: Use Something from Your Stash

Great news - today's challenge at 613 Avenue Create has the option to Use Something from Your Stash in addition to being Anything Goes.  This is old hat for me because I almost always use something from my stash on my cards. I could - like a lot of you - make cards for years to come without buying anything new - LOL!!  Of course, that doesn't keep me from buying new stuff. Somehow, I keep a lot of it so long that it becomes part of my "stash!"  Does that apply to you too?????

Anyhoo - here's my card using the image Mama Mouse and Pie from Toadstool Printables. (Ppinky Dolls is our other sponsor.)  I've never used a mouse image on a project before, so this is a stretch for me. I do like how it turned out.


The cardstock and DP are from my stash. So is the sentiment - it's from a small set purchased at Michael's years ago and somehow never used. I've actually had the DP for years also, but I have used some of it before. I colored the mouse with my Spectrum Noir markers, then cut and embossed it using a Scalloped Nestabilities die. The sentiment is inked in Memento Black ink.

I'm entering these challenges:  Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #115- Anything Goes - Add an Animal; Brown Sugar #183 - Anything Goes; and Crafting with Friends #13 - Anything Goes.

Check out what our fab DT has created for you to view and to see who won last time!  Thanks so much :)


2 comments:

  1. hi,

    Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at BSC and CWF

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mama mouse is darling, Miss Sheila! Fabulous pink colors (so vibrant and happy) and a sweet card! Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!