Thursday, January 21, 2016

Little Boy Card

I made a birthday card for one of the little boys who lives two doors from us. The cute kangaroo is a pre-colored die cut from a friend. He's popped up.  I stamped the sentiment using a retired Close to My Heart alpha set, cut out the letters and glued them onto the card base. The papers and Washi are from my stash.


I'm entering these challenges:  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Create with Critters; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January; and Crafting with an Attitude #11- Anything Goes.

This card was quick and easy to make. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. This makes me smile, Sheila! I love the composition and use of stamps! Happy to visit your blog! Hope your new year is off to a great start! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create with Critters” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and sentiment tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special and cute. BTW congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!