Sunday, April 24, 2016

613 Avenue Create #173-Anything Goes-Option Use Orange & Blue Plus Two

Welcome to another challenge at 613 Avenue Create!  This time our Anything Goes theme has the option to add Orange & Blue, plus two neutral colors. This was a real challenge for me, but I had fun with it. Our sponsor is AliciaBel. I used a darling image - Curious Fairy.






Everything is from my stash. I used a ton of Spectrum Noir markers for coloring. I cut the image with a scalloped circle die and added some star die cuts. I put a rhinestone at the center of the starburst on my DP. The sentiment is CTMH.

I will come back to enter some challenges as I'm posting this late Sunday night. I spent the day dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and such a cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!