Monday, March 13, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 13

For my day 13 project in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge I colored these Altenew flowers this afternoon.  Previously, I have inked them in layers.  So this time I used only the outline stamp and colored the flowers with my Spectrum Noirs.  I could/should have masked them, but I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and do some quick coloring.  I used to never buy line images like these because of the coloring aspect, but now I wish I had more.  I can definitely see myself coloring these again in different colors.  It was fun!


I reviewed some videos on YouTube in an effort to learn more so I can color better.  I definitely learned more AFTER coloring this card front.  I so admire true artists like Kathy R who can make images just pop. I just really want to relax and enjoy coloring.  This challenge is really helping me.

I hope everyone remains safe and warm tonight and in the days to come.
 
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Wow Sheila, these are beautiful!!! I think you are going to have to invest in some more stamps sets like this one because your coloring is just gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!