Thursday, March 23, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 23

I'm here to show you my Day 23 project at the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  This time I used a Close to My Heart stamp that is retired.  After using my Spectrum Noirs, I cut it out with a Tim Holtz die, dusted it with chalk while it was still in the die, then mounted it on another cut from the same die set.  It's card ready.  I just have to decide what kind of card it will become.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this image Sheila! And I love the way you have colored it, those flowers are so beautiful and I love your female cardinal. I really love those dies you used too, this will be so sweet on a card my friend! Your almost there, so keep on keeping on with this coloring challenge Sheila!!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!