Tuesday, March 28, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 28

This darling little bunny in a tea cup is a free digi from Craftin' Desert Divias that I picked up a couple of days ago.  I'm not sure if it's still free, but you can check the site.  It's called Bunny Latte.  Isn't it the cutest thing?  I have entered it in Day 28 at the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - yippee!


I used my Spectrum Noir markers, then cut it out after dusting around the image with yellow chalk.  I just laid it atop the snippet of paper in order to take the picture. I believe the paper is digital paper that I used on another project some years back.
  
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is such a cute image and you have colored it up so well Sheila! I can't believe that the end is near in this challenge! Then you can start making cards with all the images you have colored. lol Which I can't wait to see! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!